Good bye 2018… we served you well!
It has been a dynamic year for Area West Realty and the Southwest Communities. Our team surpassed our 2018 transaction goals and continued to provide exceptional support, community service and innovation on the SW side of Atlanta.
I am proud to highlight a few of our accomplishments below- and also want to thank my exceptional team for using their talents, gifts and abilities to further our reputation as being a Community Advocacy Brokerage. We look forward to serving in great capacities in 2019 and ensuring more residents achieve the gift of Homeownership.
Many “Thanks” to the 2018 Area West Team:
Jerilyn Lewis, Erika Brown & Omid Zanchanjian (of the Erika Brown and Associates Team), Ericka Brooks Lallis, Derrick Duckworth, Tia McCoy, Carl Nes, Mia Fairly, Barbara C. Hamilton, Art Evans, Faith Preston, Joy Preston, Kelly Rambo, Monique Chappell, Holly R. Kent, Kimberly Parmer, Kimberly Moore- McWhorter, Shauna Uche, Rosa Sumlin
You guys ROCK!
in 2018 we…
- Closed over 160 Transactions
- Hosted 10 Senior Teas- bringing Yoga, City Council, Tax Accessors, Walking Tours to the SW Community
- Conducted 3 Home Buyer Education workshops
- Sponsored Westside Community Newsletters
- Participated in Invest Atlanta Affordable housing home tours
- Activity Partner for Atlanta Streets Alive
- Sponsored our first in-house Real Estate CE course
- Built 2 homes with Habitat for Humanity
- Voted 2018 Nextdoor Neighborhood Favorite in the Pittsburgh Community!
- The FIRST Intown Atlanta Brokerage to offer an interactive Window Listing Display
- Establish Brokerage Reciprocity in Massachusetts
- Registered Foreign Entity in the state of New York to conduct RE Transactions