Are you ready for Homeownership in 2014?
Let us help you!
8 Steps Toward Buying a Home
- Consultation During our initial meeting, we’ll discuss your needs and preferences, with the goal of narrowing your search and finding your perfect fit.
- Pre-Qualification We’ll provide advice on finding a loan officer to determine your budget and get your pre-qualification letter in hand.
- Viewing Homes We’ll arrange the appointments and make sure they fit your schedule.
- Making an Offer Once we’ve found your future home, we’ll work with you to develop a competitive offer.
- Contract Negotiation From counter offers to terms and stipulations, we’ll secure the contract that serves you best.
- Loan Process Completion We’ll work with your lender to ensure you’ve provided all that is needed to seal the deal. This should be completed within 10 days of binding agreement.
- Home Inspection After your home is evaluated, we’ll negotiate any necessary repairs with the seller.
- Closing You’ve made it! We’ll be there at the closing table as you receive the keys to your new home.